❦ Ask the TEAM ❦

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Finally at volume 7!

Happy early Halloween, folks! I'll be going as Natasha from the Avengers this year.

I've started volunteering with my little bro's lego robotics team recently which certainly sucks up a lot of time, although it is fun. I am tutoring again as well in French so my poor free time has been rapidly dwindling.

Good news, Kairo has joined us as a translator/proofreader speeding up the process quite nicely. We are still looking for another typesetter, email us!

Thanks to everyone's hard work, here is chapter 30! PW: robots

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Really, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this series and that you're helping your little bro with robots! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series, but I've gone through every post I, and I can't seem to find the password for chapter 22... would someone kindly point me at the right post?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legos are fun and so are robots, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Chapter 22 and 23 have the same password. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete

An apple please ♡