Wednesday, March 14, 2012

[TRANSLATION] Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 13

I've finished editing chapter 10! Yippie~~ Thanks to Ba-banana for the raws!❤
However, I forgot to resize the scans, so you'll have to wait first... *mendokusai*
It's 40 pages, hmm, can I skip the step? Urgh... 
And I'll need a proofer, so if any of you can help, please drop me a message here.
Released chapter 10.
Download password for chapter 13: supercute

#01

Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 13

#02

[ - Well, back to the story // The second day off from the consort part-time job]

Yuurin : Then, I'll be going now!

[Today, I made a request to His Majesty to split up]

SFX : dejected

Heika : -...

[Han Kouju; A 14 year old who loves to get anything new, rare and popular things.]

#03

Yuurin : I'm sorry. I'll just be going to chat with my friends for a bit.
Yuurin : Meanwhile, Seishin will guide you around the town!

[Yuurin's little brother, Tei Seishin]

Heika : *For the time being* Be careful about what you talk about the royal palace okay...
Yuurin : Of course!
[I got countless reminder from Rijun-san about that!]

[I'm sorry // Your Majesty.]

[I just really don't want to bring you here...]

[The place I'll be going now is a restaurant where a lot of my friends are there...]

Yuurin : Hi guys
Waitress : Oh // Yuurin

People : Yuurin-chan, it has been a while!
People : Oo
People : Woah, are you doing fine?

#04

Meigyoku : Yuurin!?

Yuurin : Meigyoku!

Meigyoku : *Welcome back!* You haven't been home for quite some time already, I was worried about you!?
*It's all because you doing a live-in part-time job*

Meigyoku : Ah // More importantly
Meigyoku : "Returned home with a guy! Marriage around the corner!?" // Is that true!?
People : Really!?
People : Amazing
People : You're giving up late marriage!?

People : Congrats
People : That Yuurin!?
People : She did it

Yuurin : Of course it's just a rumor!!?

[The downtown information network is fast.]

#05

[A day when I bring a guy to this place // will be a good conversation topic...]
Customer : So it really was a rumor

Yuurin : All of them are good people though-...

Meigyoku : Just a superior, that's no fun-
Meigyoku : Since you got the chance working at the royal palace, // I was expecting a story like,  marrying into money!

Yuurin : No... No way // I was only cleaning around the corner of the palace's corner

*That's so like you who love doing housework*
*Right*

[Of course // it won't cross your mind that I was working as a temporary bride right]

[- Of that]

#06

["cruel and ruthless Wolf King"]

Yuurin : Well // It's better than you being deceived by bad guys]
SFX : throb
Yuurin : !

Meigyoku : Everyone has been saying that
Meigyoku : Because, Yuurin, you're not really used to man // You seem like you'll easily fall for sweet  words

[You're cute // My- ]
Yuurin : Of-
Yuurin : Of course there's no such a thing!
SFX : blush

[No! // It's not like I'm being deceived]
Meigyoku : If you still don't have a lover // I guess Kigaku-san can relax a bit

#07

Yuurin : ? // Why would you bring up Kigaku there?
SFX : grin grin
Meigyoku : Eh? Well // That's because, when you weren't here, he always worry about asking, "So there's no news?", you know?

Yuurin : That's because he!
Yuurin : Is a moneylender who won't let his victim escape!
*That damn brute*

*You're such a stubborn girl*
Yuurin : Geez, you always want to connect everything to love story...
*There's nothing I can do with you*

[I wonder if His Majesty is okay // I made him look quite lonely...]
Yuurin : Aah-...

#08

Seishin : It's a pinch...
Seishin : What should I do, *Nee-san
TN : big sister

Guy 01 : Hey you, what have you done!
Heika : What... you ask, you stumbled because you're drunk right? *Are you okay?*

Heika : Stop harassing the shop's girl // Isn't it better if you go home and sleep?
SFX : buzz buzz

SFX : smile
Guy 01 : Do not lie to me, you trip my foot

#09

Seishin : Jeez // And Nee-san told me not to cause any troubles
*I'll leave it to you 'kay*

Kigaku : - Hey

Kigaku : What are you doing // You're being noisy

Guy 01 : What, do not get in my wa-
Guy 02 : - ! // Leave it, it's Kigaku
SFX : whisper

#10

Guy : Shit

Heika : *They went away* You're well known

Kigaku : *Hmph* With the new king on the throne, the people increase and because of that,  // a lot of people trolling into my territory, it's troubling
SFX : stare

SFX : smile
Heika : - Hmmm // That's dangerous

Kigaku : - // Hey, Seishin

Kigaku :  In the end, did he stay over at your house?
Seishin : Ye- // Yes

#11

Kigaku : You, get lost once you have finished your business
Kigaku : If you need it, I can introduce you to a high-class inn?

Heika : Umm
*An inn huh*
Heika : I don't want to miss the chance // to eat Yuurin's home-made dishes

SFX : irritated

SFX : thump

Kigaku : I don't know if you're a a palace government officer or what, but
Kigaku : You should at least pick a woman in your own territory

#12

Kigaku : For a guy who has money and status // There's no need to make a pass to that woman right

Heika : *Ahaha* Before you put a check on me // you can just stop bullying Yuurin, you know
Kigaku : *What!?* I only told the truth all times

Kigaku : - Even now // I'm just giving you a kind advice, got it?

Kigaku : You and that girl // are not suitable for each other

#13

Kigaku : If you don't mind, I can make you understand though
Seishin : Excuse me // - Is my sister here?

Yuurin : Seishin, what's up?
Seishin : Just come with me

Yuurin : - Sorry // See you, Meigyoku!
Meigyoku : Okay

#14

Seishin : - Rishou-san and Kigaku-san got into a fight, and // it got out of my control...
SFX : tap tap tap running

Yuurin : Kigaku!?

[That idiot moneylender!!]

Yuurin : What is he doing!

[Even though His Majesty in disguise,]
Yuurin : ~He's not someone whom a thug can pick a fight with! // Aah, give me a break

#15

[I shouldn't have split up from His Majesty - ]

[- Anyway]

SFX : chatter
Kigaku : It means her brain is unbelievably simple
Heika : I see, I see


[ - ?]
[They're in the middle of talking...?]


Kigaku : In addition, her daily conversation is // about menu for the day and his brother's study! *Is she a housewife rearing a child!*
Heika : Ooh~
Kigaku : Not to mention, she's always yelling and running around
Heika : Ah, I know that!
[ - They're joining forces speaking ill...]

#16

[Of me!!]
Yuurin : Why
Kigaku : That woman, she even go to his brother's school to check on him!
Heika : Ooo~
Kigaku : She has always been so noisy since she was a child...
Heika : Ooh-

Kigaku : Plus, sometimes she'll make a strange face and get mad!
*How about this!*

SFX : brightens
Heika : Yes, that's really cute right
Kigaku : How come!

SFX : snap

Yuurin : What the hell-!!
Heika : Wah // Yuurin!

#17

Yuurin : What!? What the hell are you guys-
Seishin : Nee-san, you're bothering the shop...!

Kigaku : *Tsk* I'll get no where talking to you! // That guy's taste is too weird!!
*What's cute with that face*

Yuurin : Shut up!

Yuurin : - Kigaku // If you bother my guest any further than this
Yuurin : I'll get angry for real

Heika : -...

Underling : - Looks like Yuurin is doing great right, Aniki

#18

Kigaku : - Go to anyone who seems to know well about Yuurin's part-time job and ask them about it
Underling : Eh?
Underling : Yes...

Kigaku : - Is that a normal government officer? // Something is not right...

Yuurin : The two of you, bad mouthing someone behind her back // You're the worst!!
Heika : No... // I was complimenting...
Yuurin : Enough

Yuurin : I got it now, how you usually see me!
Heika : -

Yuurin : What's with "the strange face is cute" etc

[Are you making fun of me!]
*The brother who's keeping a distance and walk ahead because the of the bad situation*

#19

Heika : Kigaku-kun was it // It was really fun, I can hear a lot about Yuurin
Yuurin : Please forget them all!!
*such a thing*

Heika : - A close childhood friend... I guess

[I have enough, I'm always, always // being twisted around by this person's words - ]
Heika : Yuurin

#20

Heika : As I thought, it's no good to split up
Heika : I don't have enough of you

#21

Heika : I want to know more about you too...

Heika : ...and I want to talk more with you

#22

Yuurin : - Wh- // Wh-

Seishin : Nee-san // It be dark soon if you do not hurry-?
Yuurin : I'm coming right now

SFX : glare
SFX : smile
Heika : - // Let's hurry

*Again*

#23

Yuurin : Please take a break while you're on holiday
Heika : ? // I am
Yuurin : He doesn't get it

[I absolutely]

[am not deceived by a bad guy]
Yuurin : .........

#24

Yuurin : That was the Wolf King's limited joke! // He's just teasing and playing around with me!
*Damn it*
Yuurin : I will definitely won't believe it...!!

Underling : Hey // Are you really going to do it?
Underling : You also heard it right?
Underling : Can't be helped

Underling : This is all // for Yuurin's sake

This is the last official chapter in volume 3! There's a special arc in this volume, which is very funny! I'll be translating that too, soon... maybe? LOL
No raws for volume 4 yet, but I'll be translating those two, so look forward for them!^^