❦ Ask the TEAM ❦

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Her name is KOKO she is LOCO I said OH NO!! ♪

Hi people! How are you doing?

Which one is your favorite?

I have two new chapters for you this time, Kapitel 87 and Ookami Heika no Hanayome 15. Please don't ask for faster release. We have little people working on the series, and we have our own life to run.
These two chapters were done a few days ago, but somehow I don't really feel like I want to release them when I think what will happen after this. *sigh*

We have two new editors helping with Kapitel 87! Thanks a lot CuriousCat and Kusogaki for helping this time. You guys have been a great help!! I hope I can work with you guys again!!
Oh well, and here I go, passwords for the releases;
07-G 87: dalian&huey
OHnH 15: missing@link
I don't think I need to say this but please don't host this elsewhere.
Oh, and I really hate ignorant fans who go thanking mangareaders such as Mangafox etc when they found the chapter there. Sometimes I do wonder what's going on in their head, well, of course most of the time I do. In short, they don't really care about what's going on behind the scene as long as they can read the chapter. Yes, I know, but I still can't help but wonder. And some other fans have this ridiculous notion thinking we scanlators have an obligation to share everything with the whole world... People...
Oh well, I hope you'll enjoy the chapter. See you next time. Sorry for being so negative this time... I ran out of my favorite orange juice and now I'm stuck with apple tea only... And I want to eat some pears... And kiwi yogurt... and and crab cream spaghetti... I hope fall will come soon... And I'm not really in despair... Haha, I just wanna use Nozomu's picture! ^^

20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for today's releases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and welcome to new members! From these above I like the most the girl from Gosick, too lazy to check her name, although I'm not into that kind of girls XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the "Okami-heika" release! We really appreciate your hard work. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the release! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loli? Haha, as long as they're not the annoyiing type of tsundere-loli, I'm fine with these kind of girls! My favorite is the second one, Dalian from Dantalian no Shoka. I don't know why but I really like that series.^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!... You can't even imagine how much I cried with Kapitel 87 ;___; (My eyes hurt now) But something good is that, if I understood well, it means that... In the next chapter Frau will appear?! (Finally! After a lot of Kapitels xD)
    I already wrote this on the LJ com but, I really hate that people can't understand what you say about not uploading your scanlation in any manga reader site... It's so simple... And we, as 07-GHOST's fans, must do it because you all are already doing a lot for us just letting us read the latest 07-GHOST chapters.
    Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much for scanlating ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for The Wolf King's Bride!It's such a wonderful story and I'm glad it's being tended to ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. being behind the scene is always be a double-edge sword. Enjoy the whole great feeling when people seem very happy for your work, and greatly disappointed when people thank other party for the work you did. -.-" but I am really grateful for the work you've done ! :) great job !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi~ Thank you for all your hard work with 07 Ghost!
    I know this is not the better place to saying this, but I really don't know where else I can get in contact with you. Here it goes: I want to ask for your permissions to use your translations in one of my projects. I'll explain it better, but I need to know where I can contact you. This is my e-mail: yumehatter@gmail.com. Sorry for bothering~ Talk you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too,I really like Dalian & Dantalian no Shoka

    ReplyDelete
  15. apple-san,I really like to join the scanlation team please respond.
    I know you're busy sorry for disturbing you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janelle, sorry for this late reply! I would love to have your help so why don't you shoot me a mail? I'm not sure where to contact you, you're not sure where to contact me, so to make things easier, I made the contact form up there, so if it's not too much trouble for you, would you use that form, and I'll contact you later through email. Lots of spam mails have been going around lately so it's not really safe to display our email address in public!^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're not responding in yahoo anymore.Is there a problem?

    ReplyDelete

An apple please ♡