❦ Ask the TEAM ❦

Thursday, April 4, 2013

[TRANSLATION] 07-Ghost Kapitel 94

I graduated from university last week, ans started working this week! Sorry for this late update! 
I'll add some of the pictures later. And I know there's lot of grammar mistakes and weird phrases.
Don't worry, our capable proofreaders will do their job. Or you can also point out my mistakes here.^^



#01

[Teito who was captured by Verloren...]

[Am I...]
[still alive...?]

[My body, // is moving...]

SFX: slides

SFX: bonk
Teito: Uwah

#02

Teito: !? // Why am I naked!?

Teito: ...and, where is this place...?

Kapitel 94: Something that exists at the end of darkness

#03

[What is this place...]
Teito: My clothes...
SFX: whip

[Why is it so silent like this...?]
SFX: konk konk
[Even though the seal on the Eye was released...]

[Why is it, like that time,]

[Verloren didn't target and come to attack me...?]

#04

SFX: woosh

[A girl...?]
SFX: swoosh
Teito: Ah...

[This is Landkarte's core...]

SFX: touches...
[It's cold like an ice...]

[!?]
SFX: fwooosh
[I will be pulled in...!!]

#05

SFX: roar

[The 9th Sphere of Hell]

TN: xx is the mysterious person talking in this chapter

xx: ...-te... // Landkarte...
xx: Landkarte.
SFX: slowly

#06

[...-Land-... // -karte...]
[What a nostalgic sound...]
[That's right... // I feel like, that's how I was called in the past...]

xx: So, you were here for a long time, enough for you to forget your own name...
xx: The flow of time is unstable here.

xx: No matter how many decades have passed in here, it was only a blink of an eye outside.
xx: Let's go now.

[...Go? Where?]
[...I don't have any place I can go to anymore.]

#07

xx: There's someone waiting for you.
SFX: cracks

SFX: shines
[...someone... waiting?]

SFX: cracks

xx: The last word he left,
xx: was always with you.

#08

[Where are you going? Your hand is going to burn. Let me go.]

xx: No.
xx: In this hell, you will get lost if you let go of the hand.

[Impossible.]
[It's so painful, I can't walk anymore.]

[Furthermore... I don't want to go that way.]

#09

[I myself, have long given up on wishing for the light.]

xx: Really? // Turn around and take a look behind you.

SFX: whooosh

[This is...]

#10

[The darkness inside of me.]

[They're chasing after me.]

SFX: pulls
[If I keep going on like this,]

[and if they follow me until they reach that light, can they be purified?]

xx: Fufu. // As I thought, you're not someone who should stay in hell forever.

#11

[I was supposed to only punish the sins and save the people,]

[but before I knew it, I forgot to forgive the sinful ones...]

xx: You became like that because, // you even laid your hands on the sin of the people who were supposed to go to hell.
xx: That's why you were swallowed in.

[Was it wrong for me trying to purify the world...?]

xx: It's true that the sin is something evil.
xx: But, it's also an important task for the person in order to grow up in life.

#12

xx: Love and hate are prepared for that.
xx: For example... // People grow up from love, which make them try to forgive other people whom they hate.

xx: Human were created that way since the beginning.
xx: Moreover,
xx: the world is much more wonderful like that.

[Love and hate... is part of the human... is that what you're saying...?]

[That's why,]
[I couldn't cut them off...]
xx: What you can do is to admonish them until they reform themselves, // and watch over them.

#13

xx: People can walk ahead even if they only have that.

xx: Even if, // they'll die just like that and go to the hell,
xx: Your word will become the light to that person one day.

["Let's end this already..."]

["I'll purify your darkness here forever."]
["I'm sorry. I couldn't save you..."]

[He... forgave me...]

#14

[Even if I fell into the hell, he tried to protect me by my side.]

["Come back"]

xx: You, trying to carry all sins on your shoulder,
xx: is just like a parent who can't let go of his child no matter how much time has passed.

#15

xx: You're too kind.
xx: Landkarte.

[What in the world, is she...]

SFX: fwoosh
Landkarte: !?

#16

SFX:  dom dom dom

SFX: dom
Teito: This way, Landkarte!!

#17

SFX: dom dom dom dom
[This place is... the river where I lost my life...]
Teito: Damn it... I thought it was an exit, but everything is river...
SFX: dom
SFX: roaring sound

Landkarte: I thought I was with a girl... Am I mistaken...
Teito: I'll push you into the river if you continue!!
Landkarte: Why... do you try to save me?
Landkarte: I'm the reason your country was destroyed.

Teito: Aah.
Teito: I can't forgive you...

#18

Teito: But when I get inside of you,
Teito: When I get in touch with things like pain or faith, // I can't just hate you.

Teito: Someone like you who is a fool, and a straightforward person...
Teito: I have someone like that among my friends...

[A friend who tried to save me,]
[and died in my stead...]

Landkarte: But you...
Teito: I already have it enough!!
Teito: The chain of hatred!!

#19

Teito: As for Verloren, I'll bring him to the heaven, and settle things with the chief!!
Teito: That's why, you will cooperate with me!! // After that you'll reflect on yourself and apologize to my father and the others over there!!

Teito:  *Your friend!!
TN: Ea
Teito: Do not make him sad any more than this!!
[I will no longer drown into the bottom of the water.]

Landkarte: ...Ea...

SFX: doom
Teito: !?

#20

SFX: roaring sound

[Landkarte... It's not that there's nothing.]

[That was, because you一...]

#21

Ea: You're late.

Teito: Kal...? His bandage came off...

Landkarte: Thanks to Teito-kun and you, //I managed to come here.

#22

Landkarte: Thank you... for saving me...
Landkarte: Your words became the light for me.

Ea: Going on rampage, you moron.

Landkarte: ...Even though I climbed up this high,
Landkarte: This place is like the deep bottom of the river, so quiet... // So it was here... The perfect world where there was nothing just like that time...

Ea: Landkarte, it's not like nothing exists here...

#23

Ea: There is light here.
Ea: The light where you yourself carry.

Landkarte: ...That's right.
Landkarte: You said the same thing too at that time right...

#24

[When I sank into the river, and became the sacrifice, accepting the curses of the people throughout my body,]
[I arrived at an endless, perfect world where there's nothing.]
[And he said this to me, who was fascinated by that world,]

Ea: Landkarte... // It's not like there's nothing...
Ea: That was because, when you died, // you forgave and accept everything that you were able to reach that place.

Ea: From that moment, there's light inside of you,
Ea: and that light should reach every nook and cranny of the river. // Thanks to you, no talk about flood disaster was heard at the third district these past years一...

#25

Ea: Your "forgiveness" is the most powerful.

Ea: ... It's almost time.

SFX: fwoosh

#26

Landkarte: ...These feathers are...
Landkarte: ....How can it be possible... //  for me to be forgiven...

Ea: It's the will of the Chief. I didn't write anything.

Ea: Seems like our destination is the same. // Go and get the severe scolding from the Chief.

Landkarte: ......

#27

Landkarte: Teito-kun, show me your arm...
Teito: !
SFX: sst...

Teito: Thank you...
SFX: fshhh

Ea: Teito, thank you.
Ea: The light inside of you, // became a chance to save Landkarte.

Teito: ...But, that light...
Teito: wasn't it the light coming from Verloren's seal being released...

#28

Ea: No...  ironically,
Ea: it looks like that powerful light had been sealed together with Verloren this whole time.

Ea: I see, so the last hope was packed inside, together,
Ea: with the bothersome Pandora's box...

Ea: Do something and escape from inside of Verloren. // That light should work on him as well.

#29

Teito: Kal...

SFX: swoosh...

#30

Teito: Farewell...
Teito: Ea... Landkarte....

[The girl from before...]
SFX: walking by...

#31

[I wonder why.]

[Even though I'm supposed to see her for the first time,]
[I feel close to her.]

[Like I've met her somewhere before一...]

#32

[She'll disappear again!!]
Teito: Wa-... Wait!

SFX: stagger

[What happened...? The scenery changed...

Teito: boah
SFX:  thud whump

#33

Teito: ...uh, where is this place...?
SFX: gets up

[A girl... and,]
[...that is...]

[Frau's scythe...!!]
[why does it stuck there!?]

Woman: This place is Verloren's core.
Woman: Verloren will be completely revived if the soul was absorbed by this throne.

#34

[She talked...!!]
SFX: bathump

Teito: ...So, this means... // Frau blocked the revival by thrusting the scythe here...
Woman: That's right.

[...? But...]
[Where is Frau himself...?]

[Didn't they say that the scythe can't be separated from Frau's body...]
[So why is it that there's only the scythe here...]

Teito: Frau!!
Teito: Where are you!?

#35

[I told you right?]
[I'll do something...!!]

SFX: ba-thump

#36

Teito: It can't be...

Teito: This is Frau...?

[Towards Frau's feeling, Teito is一!?]

To be continued next month.

16 comments:

  1. Teary chapter.
    Hiks...hiks...hiks....
    I think that girl maybe eve.
    Waa.... gonna cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have so many questions about Eve now. She seems so different from verloren's memory. Hmm....why does Teito feels familiar to her...Glad Kal and Landkarte finally made peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.. do you all think that is right that Teito is Eve's reincarnation? I hope so. They are so similar. and.. I still curious the meaning last words in translation XC Well, thank you very much for translation!! and Conratulation for graduating! X9

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. is frau... is eve? thanks for releasing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rather believe Teito is eve? I suppose it works like with mikael that eve is in teito soul? so she can talk to him and use his body? .. well.. I don´t really know but I hope frau isn´t eve or consumed by the scythe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo... Teito is Eve?? I mean Landkarte confused them and teito kinda transformed into eve and sees her... and eve´s soul seems familiar? I don´t get it.. he either met eve before or has eve inside him (he is eve) .. :/ I am confused...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation about your graduation!!! :D
    Working now? Good luck with that!
    Thank you so much for this!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad!!! frau and teito relly have a strong bond T^T. btw, didn't you think ea and landkarte just like teito and mikage?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for continuously sharing the translation to the community! I must say, all hints lead us to believe that Eve = Teito. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. didn't eve look like ouka too? with that light hair

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Teito being Eve's reincarnation is too much already! I mean he is the prince (or king) of raggs, he has pandora's Box, Mikhail's Eye so i think all these things are already enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's strange, why did Eve's hair colour suddenly change??

    ReplyDelete
  13. youhaa..i'm Dayu here.
    i think, Teito is Eve's reincarnation. #kicked but, if that so.... -___- err, does Ayanami know about it ? or someone else...LOL, this is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like Teito is Eve's reincarnation. Maybe the mysterious woman there is Eve herself.. Ahhh.. I can't wait for the chapter 94...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! congrats Apple! I hope you have fun with the new job ^.^ I send you thoughts of cake and cookies since I can't send you the real thing. And, as always, thanks for all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the translation, the pw isn't in this post?

    ReplyDelete

An apple please ♡