❦ Ask the TEAM ❦

Monday, April 29, 2013

[TRANSLATION] 07-Ghost: Kapitel 95

Okay, and here is KAPITEL 95!
Funny chapter! Hyuuaya has the usual pics.
Or scroll down and you might find a surprise!^^



#01

Teito: It can't be...
Teito: This is... Frau...!?

Kapitel 95: Door

Teito: Frau became one with the scythe...!?

Woman: That's right... // In order to protect you, he's standing sentinel here.
Woman: Because he challenged Verloren with his mortal body, his flesh was destroyed but, // by becoming one with the scythe, he's hanging alive.

#02

Teito: How could he be...
Teito: Then, Frau is...
Woman: And, this throne, even now still need a soul for resurrection...
Woman: If this continues, his soul will end up being used.
[So my soul was fine because of this...!!]

Woman: He has chosen to become Verloren.

Woman: I'm afraid, he did so,
Woman: in order to be cut down by you on purpose.

#03

Teito: Frau!!
SFX: BAM
Teito: Stop this foolish act!!

Woman: It's impossible for anyone else to pull out the scythe other than it's owner.
SFX: tug tug
Woman: You have no other choice other than persuade his heart from the inside.

Teito: Inside...
Teito: That's right, if I get into Frau's deep psyche of mind...

Woman: His will is so strong,
Woman: that he rejects all kind of information from the outside.
SFX: fwoosh

#04

Woman: Good Luck...

SFX: roar
Teito: !

[!? What's this? This door...]
[Is Frau on the other side of this...?]

SFX: pull...
Teito: Dammit... It won't open...!!

#05

SFX: BAM

Teito: !?
Teito: Uwoah

SFX: falls

Teito: Ouch...

Frau: Cough

#06

Teito: Frau!! Thank God, so you were here!!
Teito: Wake up!! // Hurry and get away from that throne!!

SFX: Grabs
Teito: !
Frau: Who the hell are you...

Teito: Eh... Small...
Frau: ...

Frau: Did you know? A stowaway will be sentenced to death by hanging.
Frau: You have some nerve embarking on this Aegis warship. // And, what do you mean by small?

#07

[......]
[This place is...]

[Where...?]
SFX: roaring sound

Teito: Eh!? Wait-... Frau!?
SFX: struggle struggle
Frau: I'll spare you from hanging sentence so get lost quickly.

Teito: Wai-...

Frau: You're lucky. We're right above the river in the 3rd district  right now.
SFX: let go

#08

Teito: Gyaaaa// aa... // Gwoah
SFX: thump

[com-... complete rejection]

[He also doesn't remember me...]
[Most likely, he doesn't remember about the scythe either...]
[Persuade him... What should I do...]

#09

[BAM]
Teito: Frau!!
SFX: scratch scratch...

Frau: Gyaaaa! What the hell with you!!

SFX: BAM
SFX: whack
Gido: So noisy, damn brat!!

Frau: Gi-Gi-Gi-Gido Gido!!
Frau: The brat that I should have thrown away from this ship came out of the bookshelf!!!

#10

Gido: ......
Gido: I see. So you saw a nightmare. I get it I get it! You don't have to report every little thing to me okay.
SFX: konk

[Zehel!!]

SFX: slam
Teito: Zehel!! If this continues, Frau will...

SFX: swoosh

Teito: Eh?
[He slipped through me...?]
SFX: Thud Thud
[He didn't see me...?]

#11

[I see, this is,]

[a video of Frau's past...]
[I'm watching it right now...!!]

SFX: bending

#12

[I see...]
[Everytime I was rejected, I will return back in front of this door...]

[But, the small Frau could see me.]
[That wasn't just a video of the past, it's the real Frau.]

SFX: Hyuu
[I'll do something!!]

#13

SFX: BAM
[What kind of person he was? Frau's God?]

Gido: Isn't Frau is getting good at flying the ship?
Woman: That child is a fast-learner.

#14

Gido: He's a talented person I set my eyes on after all.

[...I don't remember anymore.]

Frau: Oi.

#15

Frau: You... what are you?
Teito: !!
Frau: Why are you talking with Gido so casually?

Frau: That guy, he's not an old guy where a brat like you can easily approach.

Teito: No... Seems like, I can't be seen by other people other that Frau.
Teito: It's not like I was talking about something...

Teito: ...
SFX: realized
Frau: ?

#16

Teito: Could it be... He's jealous?
SFX: pissed

Teito: He was praising you saying your flying technique is good.

Teito: ...Can I talk to you a bit more? // I also have some interest in ships...

Frau: *Sigh*... // You're over-familiar.
Frau: We're busy. Get lost quickly.

SFX: grab

#17

Teito: Wait, Frau.
Teito: You don't have time...!!

Teito: Please, listen to me...

Teito: !!
SFX: doom

#18

Teito: Damn...
[I was repelled!]
SFX: slide

[This is bad... If I forcefully drag him,]
[he'll retreat further inside...]

[Don't panic. Carefully...]
SFX: creak
[as if I'm synchronizing with Frau's breath...]

Teito: Ah.

#19

Frau: You again!! Why are you coming in as you please!!
SFX: wham
Teito: Waah! Sorr-... Gwah!

[This door is too random... What should I do? If I try any further than this, fixing the relation between us will be...

Teito: Ouch... What a thick book...

Teito: Language book!? F-... Frau is reading a serious book...!!
SFX: grabs
Frau: You... // You really are a rude guy.

SFX: ton
Frau: Even if I look like this, I have mastered 4 national languages you know.

#20

Teito: 4 national languages... You're amazing...
Frau: This is only a beginning.

Frau: Gido... // has almost no language he can't speak.
Frau: He's interacting with people from various countries.

Frau: ...I have to study as much as that,
Frau: or I can't take part in important business deal.

[Frau... looks much more like an adult,]
[when he was a child...]

#21

[Trying to be acknowledge,]
[he's pushing his limits with all he got... I guess...]

Teito: ! // "Leaving your footsteps in the sky, star and heart一..."
Teito: This is... Raggs' song.

Frau: You...
Frau: You can speak Raggs language!?

#22

Teito: Ye-... Yeah, relatively speaking.
Frau: Can you tell me about this grammar?

Teito: This is... It's the past tense for supposition. "~It would be great if"

Frau: What about this one then?
Teito: "Even if~ it's a blessing" It's a negation sentence.
Frau: The meaning of this word?
Teito: "Belnirose" It's a small red rose. // Speaking of which, it can only be seen in Raggs.
Frau: You... You're unexpectedly good...

Frau: ...Then, can you translate this sentence?

#23

Teito: ... // "As long as We is inside of thou, // We will be with thou一"
Teito: ...It's a verse from the bible...

Frau: ...Is that so...

["I'll dedicate the 7th chapter from the 3rd volume of Barsburg scripture to you"]
["As long as We is inside of you一...]
Teito: ...uh

#24

Teito: Frau... // Don't you feel sort of nostalgic?
SFX: stare
*too close*
Frau: Ha? I read this book for the first time today you know?

Teito: But, it could be that somewhere,
Teito: did you ever talk about it with somebody?

Frau: ...?

Voice: Do you want,
Voice: Power...?
SFX: DOOM

#25

Voice: the power to tear everything down to pieces,
Voice: and to devour everything...!
Teito: !!
SFX: ringing

Teito: Raggs is...
Teito: Barsburg army...
Teito: Pandora... Box...

#26

Teito: ...Raggs will... declaration of war...
SFX: zzzt zzt zzt
Teito: Barsburg army has collided with...
Teito:  ...The situation of war has worsened...

Gido: This is an order.
Gido: You'll will send this to the church in 7th district.

Frau: ...Don't bullshit with me!! Are you trying to let only me escape!?
Frau: Of course I'll go with you!!

#27

Gido: I'm just going to secure the route for Raggs refugees to pass.
Gido: There's no place for you to butt in.

Gido: Bring this ear cuffs with you. // They'll know that you're doing my errand with that.

Soldier: Fuhahaha. // No matter how many times you change the route for the refugees ship, it's just a useless struggle when you're facing our big  fleet!!

Army: Captain!! Aegis has appeared!!
Captain: Hpmh!! So it finally shows up!! // I will definitely sing a requiem for you today!!

#28

SFX: bang bang bang bang
SFX: boom

Frau: Hurry up!!
SFX: thud thud

SFX: push...
SFX: clank...

Frau: Heh! // There's no way this great me would easily give up!!
SFX: clank

[Gido that bastard... It's so obvious that the more dangerous the situation is, ]
[the more he wouldn't make fun of me!!]

#29

Teito: ......
SFX: jolt

Frau: Wh-Wh-Wh-Why did you come in as well!!

Teito: This fleet...
Teito: Those guys... Their goal isn't just to capture the refugees...

Teito: They've been targeting this Aegis since the beginning...!!
SFX: Boom boom boom

Frau: !! // You mean, Gido knew that...

Magdalene: !

#30

Magdalene: Frau!?

Magdalene: What are you doing!? Aren't you supposed to already be gone to the church...!!
SFX: grab
Frau: Magdalene!

Frau: We're comrade!! I,
Frau: either it's being left behind or being abandoned, I totally hate it!!

Captain: Fire!!
SFX: Fwoosh

#31

Teito: Take cover!!

Frau: !!!

SFX: DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

#32

SFX: bam bam bam bam

Teito: ...Ugh

Teito: FRAU!!

[Can he save Frau一!? Appearing with colored cover in the next issue!!

Visit us on our FB page to see the raws!
Feel free to discuss the chapter here!

13 comments:

  1. Uwah, a very interesting chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for realeasing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH thanks for the translation!!! I cant wait to see the images of this, I love each time the small Frau makes an appearance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really amazed that my old prediction become true ... Teito and Frau in the airborn Aegis !!! Great chapter! LOVELYYY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small Frau and Teito interaction was awesome. The whole deal with Eve being there is confusing, but at least we got to see her. I can't believe Frau's flesh body got destroyed, can he even live anymore?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant wait for the next

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica AnderssonMay 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM

    DID FRAU BECOME VERLONEN?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "His flesh was destroyed"... And my tears began to flow since the beginning lol ;__;
    I know I'm a crybaby but can't help because... I have that feeling that we'll know why Frau died and became a 07-GHOST... And, a part of me really wants to know, but the other one just doesn't want because, to me, it'll be like the end of 07-GHOST is getting closer... ;____;
    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wwwaaa!!! great chapter *o* Thank you very much for the translation, I've been waiting since my national exam ended.. Little Frau so cuute! and there is Gidoo! >< can't wait until the next chapter X9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica AnderssonMay 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM

    ohhhh i want the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAAAAY I can't wait for the next chapter *-*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I HAD A FEELING THE NEXT KAPITEL'S NAME IS....ZEHEL....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow nice on O.O I haven't thought of it, but nice man!!!

    ReplyDelete

An apple please ♡