Monday, April 29, 2013

What will Yuurin do next?

Things are heating up in the inner palace for chapter 20. Disputes between these two guys seem to be causing trouble for everyone. I feel sympathy for Yuurin in this chapter.

This chapter really shows the difficult struggles that she must go through while living in the inner palace. She probably feels alone and alienated when people she wants to be close with won't talk to her. The ending of this chapter though definitely made me laugh.

That aside, I just finished my second year of college!
I'm on summer break now and will soon be starting an internship for the summer. That doesn't start for a couple weeks though so I have time now to relax and enjoy the sun =)

And you password for chapter 20 is...



password: biteme

hmmm... weird password name :/
download is in the usual place