Monday, October 8, 2012

Do you know the Muffin Man?

Gingy: Ok, ok...I'll tell you. Do you know the Muffin Man?
Farquad: The Muffin Man?
Gingy: The Muffin Man.
Farquad: Yes, I know the Muffin Man. Who lives on Drury Lane?
Gingy: Well...she's married to...the Muffin Man.
Farquad: The Muffin Man?
Gingy: The Muffin Man!
Farquad: She's married to the Muffin Man?

Yay!! Fall is here!!
New schedule, new class, old lab, new clothes, new shoes, new everything! Well, not everything but most. Definitely most. There are a whole lot of great anime airing this season, such as CODE:BREAKER, Bakuman, Jormungand, Zetsuen no Tempest, K, Hayate no Gotoku, To-love-ru, and even Gintama is back!! Fall! Autumn!! I love you!!!

And now, moving to our new releases, 07-Ghost Kapitel 88 and Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 16.


Anyway guys, even if you found the file in the folder, it doesn't mean it's available for download. So you don't need to check the folder everyday. No password means the files are not available for you yet! I won't hide the password so if you can't find it in the latest post on this blog, so don't bother to ask where it is.
Old passwords can be found inside our previous translation posts.
Another story, Thorongilanime has kindly pointed to me about how my translations need to be proofed. Yes thank you very much, but don't worry, I do not use translations posted on this blog for the scanlations. The translation posted here is what I called the raw form, posted without making any adjustment. I have 2,  sometimes 3 people proofreading the chapters for the release. Grammatical mistakes, wrong spelling, incorrect interpretations, missing translations, etc, in other words, mistakes are abundant in those translations.  I didn't bother to fix the mistakes in the translation scripts posted on this blog even if I notice them because I have capable members doing the job on our 'workstation'. I guess it can't be helped because I hate reading what I've typed after I'm done translating! Haha, forgive me!! Anyways, just think those translations as spoilers. Translating and then making another summary is just a pain in the a** so I just posted what I had at the moment.
I'd always welcome anyone who want to join T&S as a proofreader. Having another one won't hurt.
And here's what you guys been waiting for, download passwords:
07-Ghost Kapitel 88: good@luck
Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 16: day:break
Click on the link to read the chapter while waiting for the download to finish.
As usual, please, please do not host them anywhere else.

Okay, for those who have read the translation, well, you must have known that Konatsu is in a piiinnnch right now!! There is a very very high possibility that Katsuragi is Landkarte, and we all know Landkarte is the bad guy so do the math! Apparently, you can't really judge a book by it's cover. A saint-like Landkarte, the young Landkarte I mean, can be so cruel as to beheaded all the other ghosts!! If you ask me, he's more evil that Aya-tan!! Aya-tan only appears in the flashback in this chapter, the real him should be in front of the lab Teito and the others are in, taking time chatting about the past! Why can't you run away from that place first and then you can reveal about everything later??? The siren is ringing!! Can't you hear the danger, Teito!! Not to mention, our favorite 3 musketeers are still in captive. Mikhael and Raphael are not in their top form after the battle. That leaves Ea as their last barricade. According to Castor, Ayanami can't devour any other ghosts at the moment so the worst could happen to Ea if he were to go against Ayanami is he would join his new brothers in jail, LOL. Ea and Landkarte are the only remaining ghosts from the previous generation, I can't wait to see his reunion with Frau and the others! Kya~ 2 more God Houses story left to be told!

As for Ookami Heika no Hanayome, chapter 16 concludes the Hot Springs Arc. The couple will return to the palace in the next chapter!! Otanoshimini!