❦ Ask the TEAM ❦

Thursday, March 8, 2012

[TRANSLATION] Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 12

I was scolded by my professor today... It was so depressing! >.<
I rarely got reprimanded by other people when so you got one of those, hmmm.... It doesn't feel good! 
Reflecting mode ON----Okay, enough with me!


The beginning of a new chapter, with a new surrounding and new characters! 
I'm also working on the scanlations, but since I'm trying to get the translations for the volumes done first, so you'll have to wait a bit for them! I only have two hands after all ;P
Enjoy this chapter, and feel free to point out my mistakes!!


#01

[- Haku Reishou // Soon after coronation, he suppressed the rebellions happening around the country]
[A young king whom in name and reality, holds the power in the central government]
[The people feared him]
[and called him the "cruel and ruthless Wolf King"-...]

#02

[- That fearsome // "Wolf King"]
[...and him]
[no one would have imagined they are the same person]

[- Hakuyou Country]
[Royal Capital; Kenrou]
Yuurin : Even if you see him directly, it's still unbelievable...

Heika : Meat bun, fried bread, fried dumpling! // Ah, they're selling sweet fruit pickles over there!
SFX : excited excited

Heika : Yuurin, you'll have some too right?

Yuurin : ...

Yuurin : Sure...

#03

Yuurin : What an amazing acting performance...
[- Back to the story, this time, I, Tei Yuurin // since I began the part-time bride job, will have my first]

[Holiday...!]

[Flashback]
Rijun : - You've been saying you want to visit your home right

Yuurin : Yes // It's been quite a while since I last went back home after all...
Rijun : - I'm sure you need to have some fun too after you've been working all the time // I give you permission to go out

Yuurin : Really!?
Rijun : However, you'll be under a watch *We'll be in trouble if you expose the secret after all*
Yuurin : Yes 
*I won't ask for more*
Heika : ......
[A holiday!! I can go back home!]

#04

[I can relieve the stress from the Inner Palace life...!!]
*smiling gracefully*
*flirting with the Wolf King*
*battle in the office*

[Flashback ends]
Yuurin : - that's  // what I thought...

[How come it turns out like this...]
*disguised himself*
Heika : When I ask the guard // he happily agree to change with me you know?

Heika : It's okay, no need to worry // It's not busy currently
Heika : It's only for two or three days, Rijun will do something about it!
*you mean, it's unauthorized...*

[Seriously!? // // Is that possible!?]
[His Majesty the king! // Sneak out of the palace!]

#05

[I can imagine my supervisor's anger...!!]
Yuurin : Uwaaaah

Yuurin : I'm afraid to go back
*shivering*

Heika : - Yuurin, you
Heika : You're not happy to be together with me...?

Yuurin : Eh
Yuurin : No // It's not that...
*dejected*

Heika : ...I can't?

#06

Yuurin : O- // Occasionally, it's fine I guess -...
*weak*

Yuurin : Aaaaah // I can't go against him...
*Ah, that looks tasty as well-*
*Somehow, the ears and tail are...!!*

[- If that's the case // looks like there's no danger of his identity being exposed, but]

*sigh*
[This is strange... It was supposed to be a relaxing holiday... *on tenterhooks...*]
[- Oh well]

#07

[Since he's having so much fun, I guess it's fine...]

Heika : Let's go after we have a eat something simple at the restaurant street over there
SFX : excited
Yuurin : Okay
*he still plans to eat*

Heika : The street stalls change everytime I come, it's fun // And it looks like the people have  increased compared from before

#08

Yuurin : - Could it be // that you have always sneaked out of the palace? *you're so used to this*
Heika : - I have been working diligently lately okay?

*Lately you say...*

Heika : I // was born here but I was raised in the border

Heika : I used to come down here for sometime because I was curious about the royal capital
Yuurin : - I see // Somehow it's unexpected that you were raised in the border... *for such a great person...*

Heika : I was told it's dangerous to stay in the royal city because my life will be targeted so // I was dropped there by my father
*He nonchalantly talked about a heavy topic*
Heika : It was troubling when I return here because I couldn't get used to the royal palace - 

#09

Heika : Yuurin too, you will be suffocated if you stay there forever // I'm sorry I can't let you go off alone without someone to watch over you

[Ah]
[I see, I guess, His Majesty, // is being considerate of me in his own way...]

Yuurin : - ...Alright! // It is a precious holiday after all! Let's enjoy it to the fullest!
Heika : ! // Yeah!

[He's already here, so it can't be help // - I'm sure, even His Majesty]
*The boss is scary though*
Underling : - Hey // That was...

#10

[Is tired as well // acting the "Wolf King" day after day -...]
*The cheap vegetables are over there at -...*
Underling : Is that Yuurin // ...Who is that with her?
Underling : It's better to tell Kigaku-aniki about this -...

#11

Heika : Greetings at the bride's home... // Somehow it's quite embarrassing
Yuurin : Please, act like usual okay!? // My family and the others thought I'm working as a maid servant in the palace
*Of course*
*It's a top secret*
*And the debt is a secret as well*

Yuurin : This time, His Majesty // is my superior at work, "Rishou-san" // ...right
*It's not completely a lie...*
Heika : Yup // It's okay, it's okay *leave it to me*

[- Somehow // it's quite weird to act other than a married couple with His Majesty, but]
[It's much more easier compared to the acting in the palace, right]

#12

[After all // I just have to be my usual self - ]
Yuurin : I'm home- // Seishin, dad-...

Kigaku : Yo // Quite late aren't you
Seishin : *Nee-san, welcome home...!
TN : big sister

SFX : bzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Heika : !?

#13

Yuurin : - Why, are you at my house // Kigaku
Yuurin : GO HOME, GET LOST
Kigaku : Is that what you say in a reunion with a childhood friend 

Yuurin : I don't call a moneylender's son a childhood friend okay...!!
Yuurin : Seishin! Where is dad!?
*Dunno*
Seishin : This letter...

[Sorry Yuurin! I didn't have enough money with me when I went to a cockfight so I borrowed some! // Settle it for me 'kay♡ -Dad]

Seishin : *And then* He said he won't be coming home today because there's a drinking party at You-san's house...
Yuurin : He ran away, that old man...!!
SFX : crush
*So he just has to go today huh*

#14

Yuurin : The same as you usual, you got my father in your clutches again huh...
Yuurin : You fiend, moneylender's son...!

Kigaku : It's your father who came to borrow the money. We're just doing our business // If you have something to complain, tell them to your father

*Woah, Yuurin is burning with anger-*

Kigaku : - There are some people saying they saw you walking with a guy in the street // Seems like it's true // Who are you
Yuurin : Hold it! // Do not rudely look at him!

#15

Kigaku : Huh?
*What do you mean don't look at him*
Yuurin : This person is just my superior at work!! // He only sent me home while taking care some business so don't say anything rude!

Heika : ...
[I can't let this hoodlum gets near His Majesty...!!]

Kigaku : Aah // I thought so!

Kigaku : Of course! // No sex-appeal, reeks of household smell, violent // a girl known to have no suitors even down the street
Kigaku : There's no way she'll land herself a guy!
[Th-]

#16

[This bastard -]
*It’s convincing*

[Why does he have to say something that's better be left unspoken right now....!!]

[Yea, yeah, I heard those quite a lot *mostly from you*]
*part-time again* *you poor thing*
*SHUT UP*
[Rushing along the highway at breakneck speed doing part-time and houseworks, being late at getting married!]

[On the day he found out I've doing a part-time bride job]
[He'll definitely make fun of me to the extreme]

Yuurin : Enough, cut it out

#17

Heika : Yuurin
Heika : will become a good bride you know?

Heika : Right?
Yuurin : Right
Yuurin : you say...

Heika : By the way, how much did her father owe you?
Heika : You can take this if you like...
Yuurin : Eh!? // Wait- What are you saying!! *the purse*
[pouch : heavy]

#18

Kigaku : -...Oi // So he really is your man
*He's weird though*
Yuurin : *N-* NO NO HE'S NOT!!
SFX : Gya-
*Don't say weird-!!*
Seishin : Nee-san, calm down...

Yuurin : Kigaku! I'll make sure the person himself pay the money back to you // So go home
Kigaku : Hey hey
SFX : scratch scratch

Yuurin : GET OUT
Kigaku : Yeah yeah, can't be helped...

Kigaku : You don't even try to hide your nature in front of a man huh // That's why you're not popular
Yuurin : Shut up! It's not of your concern!

#19

Kigaku : -...
SFX : stare

Heika : -Bye,bye, money-lender-kun

Kigaku : - Make sure you return the money // You stupid woman

[- Ah]

#20

[So tired-...]

Yuurin : A holiday... // What was a holiday about...
Yuurin : In the end, I was still doubted by Seishin...

Seishin : He really is... // not your lover...?
Yuurin : No!

Seishin : ...I see... // Okay, I got it...

Seishin : His eyes // are saying, "I'll leave it at that"...
*Ahaha, he's such a good child...*

#21

[Strange...]
SFX : gloomy
Yuurin : This is far tiring than when I was in the Inner Palace...?

Heika :  Huh? // Yuurin

Heika : Haven't sleep yet? // Viewing the moon?

Yuurin : ...Something like that

Heika : Today is really fun right! *A holiday is nice*
Yuurin : ...Right...

#22

Heika : I could see lots of Yuurin that I haven't seen before!
Yuurin : Sorry for showing such an embarrassing scene...

Yuurin : But, sure // - This is probably my first time seeing His Majesty who isn't acting
[Normally walking down the street, eating]

[Like it was natural for us to be together]

Yuurin : *No,no* -.. Keep yourself together

#23

[Originally // ...he's not someone you can see and talk to]
Heika : - By the way
Heika : Are you always like that with the money-lender guy?

*switch on*
Yuurin : Yes // He has always been trying to find faults with me since long before...!!
Yuurin : Always hanging around my father...! *So hateful...!*
Heika : Her father huh -...

#24

Yuurin : In the first place, it's not his business whether I'm popular or not
SFX : pissed off

Heika : - // His complaints
Heika : I don't think you should worry about it too much...

Heika : - That was
Heika : A threat toward a stranger who stepped into his territory...right

Heika : Oh well, I won't tell her though
Heika : After all, Yuurin you're cute okay?

Yuurin : Ahaha // Your Majesty is the only one who will say that to me
*Your Majesty, you're so kind*

#25

Yuurin : He made a follow-up on me // How pitiful...

*Hmmm*
Heika : - // So you won't believe me

Yuurin : ? // Your Ma-...

Yuurin : Eh // Wai-
Yuurin : !? // What's with you
*what*
*what*
Heika : Well, it's all because Yuurin doesn't listen to me
Yuurin : I do hear you
Heika : You don't

#26

Heika : You're not allow to disparage yourself

Heika : No matter where you are
Heika : or in whatever situation

#27

Heika : You are, // my adorable consort

Heika : - Aren't you // supposed to believe your husband's words?
Yuurin : ......

#28

Heika : - Got it?
Yuurin : .........

Yuurin : I really really got it now
Yuurin : Please get away from me...!!
SFX : huff huff
SFX : ba-thump ba-thump
*breathing difficulty*
Yuurin : The Wolf King's sneak attack...!!
*even though he was in the puppy mode all day...*
Heika : As long as you got it

#29

Heika :  You can't be depressed // After all, it is your long awaited holiday

Heika : 'Kay then, I'll return to my room // See you tomorrow!
[- I completely understand it now]

#30

[Being by that person's side]
[A day when I can relax // doesn't exist...!]
Yuurin : Aa...
Yuurin : Did he try to comfort me with that...!? // How problematic...!!
SFX : ba-thump  ba-thump  ba-thump

Kigaku : That man // He's really shady...
Underling : *Aniki?
TN : Big Bro; often use to express the senior or leader in a gang; Japanese culture

#31

Kigaku : To begin with, she has always been
Kigaku : so simple, idiot and an extremely kind person

Kigaku : If she's being deceived by a rich young master // as her childhood friend, I can't leave her alone...
Underling : You can just say you're worried about her though...

[The stormy days // continue]
[Rijun, during that time]
Rijun : I don't have a day off though!

DO NOT USE THIS TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Download password: anotherone

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha... this was nicceee ^^ so cutee...
    By the way, what did Heika do to Yuurin when he was telling her that she needs to belive her husbands words??? I'm getting a good feeling xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was leaning over her I think, haha, Yuurin was so cute there, trying to push him away! You can't see the pics? I think I put some link somewhere on this blog about where you can find the scans... Well, I do have the scans though, working on cropping them right now :P

      Delete
    2. Thanks ^^

      Delete
  2. By the way.. I'm just asking if you plan to translate or summarize other chapters of hakushaku to yousei or migawari hakushaku no bouken? I'm just asking so no pressure :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan to summarize the light novels for both series, and in fact, I'm working on them right now as well, but as far as the manga for those series goes, I think there's a group working om Migawari Hakushaku manga, but for Hakushaku and Yousei, well, if there's no one interested in doing them, I might continue translating the manga as well!^^
      But, since I'm working alone on all these series, you'll probably have to wait a bit for the fully scanlated chapters! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info^^
      Its ok, i just wanted to know if you are going to work on them, and since you're working alone we need and we will be patient :))))

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet and sincere chapter! You can see how much the wolf king truly cares for his consort! Thanks so much for the info! You did a great job with your translations! I can't believe you're working all alone! I give you tons of credit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I look forward to seeing this scanlated online!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Thanks apple. You're a hero.

    ReplyDelete

An apple please ♡