❦ Ask the TEAM ❦

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring is around the corner...

I'm cool!

UPDATE! Added Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 11 in the download folder under RELEASES post entry, on the right side of this blog. I was getting lazy to copy and paste the links everytime I make a release so get use to it! ^^

Speaking of Heika Hanayome, some of you might compare this series to Saiunkoku Monogatari, well, I guess there are some similirities, but I assure you they are quite different. Saiunkoku Monogatari series are adapted from light novels, so the details and plot can't be compared to Ookami Heika. From my experience reading light novel, manga and anime, I can confidently say, light novel is the winner here! No need to say, my favorite series so far are Hakuyou and Migawari Hakushaku, but I've also been reading a few other series at the same time. For example, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Kamisama no Memochou, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Mismarca Koukoku Monogatari, Hidan no Aria, Akaki Tsuki no Meguru Koro etc. They are all very good. Too bad that there are very few translations available for light novels. Well, it is understandable. After all, translating a light novel is very different from translating a manga. 

I don't know how many of you would be reading my rambling here, but for you who did read this post; 
I'm looking for extra hands to help me edit Ookami Heika! Got volume 4 scanned from Ba-Banana! I won't take long to translate the series, but it's a different story with editing. So, if you have free time in your hand, and you have the right software for cleaning or typesetting, contact me at dark_heather@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Quite sad right now actually, with lots of anime ending. Natsume Yuujinchou Shi was my favorite this season. Followed by ... emm, I'll stick with Natsume only for now. I watched Aquarion Evol, Mirai Nikki and Another too, but they were just so so for me. No offence here. Lots of bloods and ecchis last season. Not quite my genre, frankly speaking. Do you have any favorite manga or anime atm? ^^


Password for Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 11: nicepeople

8 comments:

  1. Thank you ! I'm really happy someone this dedicated finally took this excellent manga and did such a good job, too. As for the extra hand, I'd help you, but I don't have any program and even less knowledge of how to do it T_T So sorry, but I hope you do find someone. Now, I'm off to read the newest chapter ^_^ Thanks again !
    Crystale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. :]

    I haven't had the time to watch any anime, but my current favorite manga are probably Last Game, Oresama Teacher, Seiyuuka!... and 7 Seeds. (That's quite a lot for "favorite", I reckon. XD Ah well...)

    I'm sure people won't, or rather, shouldn't mind much if you release the chapters at your own pace. So don't overwork yourself neh. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oresama-sama teacher and Seiyuu-ka! I'm reading those twoo as well! Love the series!^^ And, I think I've read all available raws for 7 seed, didn't like the arts too much, but somehow, I can't stop reading it, lol

      Delete
    2. XD Yeah. Too bad they don't receive much love (as much as other popular series), I think.

      And uh, I'm not a big fan of 7 Seeds arts, but the story is quite great. I must say I do see quite some resemblance between 7 Seeds and Basara, though. o3o But then it's still very addictive.
      The latest update was out like two days ago, I think, but I haven't read it yet, 'cause I want to save it for when I can slowly enjoy it. >___< I do hope there's some progress between Ryu and Matsuri in this chapter. Do you have any favorite couple?

      Delete
    3. Oresama Teach and Seiyuuka are quite up-to-date in scanlation terms IMO. Seiyuu-ka is scanlated up to the latest chapter while Oresama Teacher is just a few chapters behind. They're quite popular!

      And 7-seeds, sorry, I read the raws last year, so I already forgot about the characters in the manga >.<
      I'm reading Landreall and Tenkuu Seiryuu atm, they're quite good, you should try them out too!^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the Ookami heika no hanayome chapther!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for updating!
    My last comment was err refreshed away..xD before I could even post it and it was long... Oh and ere's an apple ;P

    As for my favorite mangas, CODE:BREAKER, LAST GAME, Kaichou wa maid-sama, Hadashi de bara fume(I think that was the name), Black bird, Ojuo-sama wa Oyome-sama, Faster than a kiss, This one, Oresama teacher, Love puzzle, Denka daisy, 1/2 prince, delinquent Cinderella and much more... I have a lot of favorite ;)
    Thank you again! *smiles and waves*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles and waves back*
      Thanks for the apple!

      I love CODE:Breaker as well! Generally speaking, I have a bigger collection of shonen-manga than shojo, but I do read some of the shojo titles you mentioned above!^^

      However, I don't read Hwang MiRi or Han Yu-Rang series anymore. Can't say I love their works. Used to read some of them myself. No offence to you, everyone has their own fav genres after all!^^

      Delete

An apple please ♡